6 of the Funniest Awkward Kid Moments Ever!
July 25th, 2017
Possibly one of the best moments in our life is when our little ones are born.
It’s all sunshine and rainbows until they get to about 2 or 3 years old and they start questioning everything you do, and everything they do themselves. Sometimes the cute, innocence of that type of questioning can’t help but make us giggle. Multiple surveys have proven how funny these moments can be, parents from across the world have shared their stories and we’ve chosen 6 of the best ones to share with you! Get ready to laugh you’re a** off!
6. "Our daughter accidentally saw my husband’s, um, privates when she walked in on him getting dressed. She asked me later, ‘Why do boys get to have tails in the front?’" - Emily Erdman
5. "I farted in line at Walmart, and it ended up being really loud and smelly. I blamed it on my 2-year-old by saying, 'Wow, baby, you have a really stinky butt today!' He replied, 'No, mama, that was YOU!' Everyone knew." - Corrine
4. "My 4-year-old son told my friend, 'My mum said you have the messiest house she has ever seen.' Thankfully, my friend helped me through the embarrassment by replying, 'You are very bad at keeping secrets.'" - Cheryl Wittenborn Esslinger
3. "I showed a picture to my almost 4-year-old of how big my belly was when I was pregnant with him, and he looked at me and said, ‘Mummy, you ate me?’"- Leslie Brook Edelsberg
2. "When my daughter was 4, she walked outside on a cold evening, took a couple of breaths, and came back in and said, "Mum! I accidentally smoked out there!" – Unknown
1. "One day my friend was over visiting and my then 3-year-old daughter spilled her drink all over the floor. She looked up at me and said, "It’s ok. You’ll clean it up." - Trisha
Make sure you share the funniest, awkward kid moments you've been through below in the comments!