×
Proud Mummy Logo

40% OF PARENTING IS SURVIVING EXHAUSTION BY TELLING YOUR SEL

September 24th, 2017
117 Views

40% OF PARENTING IS SURVIVING EXHAUSTION BY TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN TAKE A NAP LATER THE OTHER 60% IS LEARNING TO BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES

Fan Comments

AnaΓ―s Davis
Mathilde ThionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Please comment below
Share on Facebook